LOGO_edited.jpg
  • millymcdowell

Reshaping

Updated: Jan 11

On Monday I started to see my garments take shape.

I spent the day working on adding volume into the jacket with panels and using my painted granny squares to get a feel of what the final outcome could look like.


I've also been working on painting over the print with fabric paint - all from the stash that I've accumulated over the years.


The printed graphics on the back of the garment is something I need to consider as I will be painting the entire garment black as a base, I think it could look quite effective to have it painted over, as a concealed and tonal texture... but again I can't test this until it is painted.


All the sampling that I have been doing for this project will be reused either in my final garments, through accessories I create for the styling outcome, or in future projects.



7 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All